A Bradley built, 1930's semi detached, family home which has been updated throughout and offers well presented accommodation within Old Town.
The reception hall benefits from original, leaded light, stained glass door and side panels with exposed timber flooring providing access to both the sitting room and dining room which are divided by glazed doors and both benefit from large, double glazed bay windows and exposed floor timbers.
The kitchen/breakfast room has been thoughtfully extended and offers an extensive range of base and eye level units and integrated appliance to include double electric oven and dishwasher. A central, island unit houses four ring ceramic hob. The kitchen/breakfast room provides access to the utility with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and access to the downstairs cloakroom with close coupled w.c. and wash hand basin.
The first floor provides two double bedrooms, both with bay windows and a single bedroom with oriel window. The bathroom has been newly fitted with traditional white suite comprising close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and deep panelled bath with shower over; ceramic tiled surrounds coupled with chrome, ladder style, heated towel rail.
The property is positioned within a generous plot. The frontage is enclosed by dwarf walling and block paved driveway parking for up to three vehicles. Gated access to the wonderfully mature, tiered, rear garden. A decked area is access from the dining room with steps down to paved sun terrace. The remainder is laid to lawn and surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. There is a store area under the house which houses the gas fired central heating boiler.
The property is double glazed and enjoys far reaching views across Swindon from the rear elevations.