A typical, 1930’s Bradley built, semi-detached family home on the popular Lakeside residential estate boasting a generous plot with a large, south facing, rear garden with summerhouse.
On entering the property, through an original leaded light, stained glass door with matching side panels the reception hall, with original timber flooring leads to the two principal, reception rooms both with large bay windows and with the sitting room also benefitting from cast iron, log burning stove.
The kitchen is well appointed with a good range of matching base and eye level units, deep work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink with separate, inset drainer. Space for fridge/freezer and gas oven. The ground floor is completed with a lean-to style utility and cloakroom.
The landing to the first floor also enjoys an original, stained glass, leaded light window and provides access to two double bedrooms with bay windows and a single bedroom with oriel window. The family bathroom comprises a traditional white suite with close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
The private frontage is enclosed by a mature hedge and provides off street parking for at least three vehicles. The garage offers light, power and useful storage. The rear garden is well enclosed by timber fencing and bordered by deep shrub beds. There is a green house and the addition of a summerhouse which is currently divided to offer home office/family room and a workshop.
The property benefits from planning permission, details available on Swindon Borough Councils’ planning portal, to extend the property to the rear and a two-storey extension to the side: https://pa1.swindon.gov.uk/publicaccess/applicationDetails.do?keyVal=QGOWXIPTL0A00&activeTab=summary